kickasslights468x60

Friday, May 14, 2010

AngelPTC Ownership Change

This just in, straight from DaBoss.
I have personally spoken with both DaBoss and the GoldenAdmin (administrator of all golden GPT sites).
They are real people who pay real money. Check 'em out.

"Hi all,

I am the proud new owner of this poor site.  Many of you might know me from my other sites:

My PTC Sites
CissysClicks.info
ColossalCash.info
DaBossPTC.info
EnchantingClicks.info
Friendz4eva.info
License2Click.info
PurplePassionPTC.info


My PTR Sites
BirdCrazyMail.com
DownHomeFolks.com
MajesticMails.com
Moo-OverMail.com
PuppiesPTR.com
Wallabymail.com


I am going to get this site all cleaned up and in working order....woohoooo

Please hang in there and come and click the ads for me.  I will keep you informed as to how things are going. 

Thanks for your support!!

Your Webmistress,
Constance S. Harrison"

No comments:

Post a Comment