kickasslights468x60

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Sonic-PTC Scam Confirmed

This just in from Scooby's admin.

"I was contacted by the hosting Company of SonicPTC.info this morning who confirmed with me that SonicPTC was/is a Scam .....

My name is (name removed) and i sold the site sonicptc.info and also own the hosting company the site is hosted on,i was told by another admin that the person who bought the site is a scam so i contacted this person and they tried to tell me that they didnt do it and someone had hacked there admin account and that the hacker deleted the admin account to so i checked the database in the cpanel and i found the admin account was deleted by the person who bought it as it keeps a record of the ip address of who deleted each account and no one else had the admin permission.I informed the owner of my findings and ive had no reply so ive suspended there hosting account as i do not tolerate people buying my sites and using my host to scam people.
Please let all your members know that sonicptc was subjected to a scammer.


So just a reminder to USE CAUTION if this site pops up in the future.




Also, I will be adding more "Super Clicks" from other affiliates, since my primary "Super Click" affiliate is taking longer than expected to get back to me about the Campaigns.


Scoobys Clicks
http://scoobysclicks.info

No comments:

Post a Comment